Saturday, July 11, 2009

LIVEFASTDIE sadly live up to their name




LiveFastDie, a prolific but barely standing bunch of New Hampshire garage punk snots are breaking up, as if they were ever together in the first place.
I have seen LIVEFASTDIE play three times: opening for King Khan & BBQ at Don Pedro's, playing with Thomas Function and (I think) Cheap Time at The Annex, and headlining a night at Cakeshop with Nobunny also on the bill. Everytime they were drunk, hilarious, and furious. Although I think their records are better than their live act, LIVEFASTDIE is a band to see and soon you will only have one more chance to do just that.

I have no idea why LIVEFASTDIE are going the way of the dodo though the standard reasons I'm sure apply. Their last show will be with the always fantastic Golden Triangle at ROCKSTAR BAR on Saturday 7/25. There will be free Colt 45!!!
To hear their shit visit: http://www.myspace.com/livefastdienow

No comments:

Post a Comment